USA Attachments - WarrantyWarranty Policy
Effective on sales after January 1, 2003
For Attachments made and used in USA
Other warranty conditions may apply for Attachments made and used elsewhere in the world.
U.S.A. Attachments (USAA) warrants all attachments manufactured by USAA to be free from defects in material and workmanship: This warranty does not apply to any item which is warranted directly to the end user by its manufacturer.
Warranty Period: - The warranty period shall be 12 months starting from the date of delivery to the first user.
USAA Responsibilities: - If a defect in material or workmanship is found during the warranty period, USAA will, during normal hours and at a place of business of an USAA dealer or other authorized source:
* Provide (at USAAs choice), new or remanufactured or USAA approved, replacement parts to correct the defect.
* Provide labor needed to correct the defect except in the case of attachments installed by other than an authorized dealer of heavy rake. In that case labor is limited to repair only, and removal and re-installation is the users responsibility.
Installer Responsibilities: - The party who installs any USAA attachment on a machine is responsible for:
* Adjusting rollback and dump stops so that they contact the machine as prescribed by the machine manufacturer and insuring the attachment clears the machine in all positions. * Adjusting pressure settings both on the machine and on the attachment to insure normal operation of the attachment and machine combination.
* Pressure testing all hydraulic connections and tightening where necessary.
* Checking and tightening all fasteners and pin locks once the attachment has been tested.
User Responsibilities: - The user is responsible for:
* The costs associated with transporting the attachment
* Labor costs, except as stated under USAA Responsibilities.
* Local taxes, if applicable.
* Parts shipping charges in excess of usual surface transportation costs as charged by scheduled carriers.
* Costs to investigate complaints unless the problem is caused by a defect in USAA material or workmanship; subject to USAA Responsibilities above.
* Any costs resulting from failure to give USAA timely notice of a warrantable failure and promptly making the product available for repair.
Limitations: - USAA is not responsible for failures resulting from: and normal wear and tear or:
* Any use which USAA judges improper.
* Accessory, items, and parts not sold by USAA.
* Abuse, neglect, accident, charges to the product not authorized by USAA and/or improper repair.
* Users unreasonable delay in making the machine available after being notified of a potential product problem.
Miscellaneous: - All notices given under or pursuant to this agreement, shall be in writing, and sent postage prepaid to U.S.A. Attachments 132 Charles Road, King, N.C. 27021. No terms or conditions, other than those stated herein and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, which in any way purports to modify this warranty shall be binding on USAA, unless approved in writing by an officer of the company.
Procedure: - When a failure occurs you must notify USAA immediately to obtain authorization to carry out repair:
* Recommended repairs are to be discussed and agreed to by USAA.
* An estimate of repair hours and costs must be established.
* Repair parts will be ordered by customer purchase order at this time. Parts will be invoiced by USAA and reimbursed under the terms of this warranty policy if applicable.
Damaged Parts: - All damaged parts must be returned prepaid to USAA in King, N.C. 27021, unless directed otherwise by USAA.
* Damaged parts become the property of USAA.
Warranty Claim: - Your warranty claim must contain the following information:
* USAA attachment serial number.
* Dozer Rake Model and description of the USAA attachment.
* Machine serial number. *Description of the machine.
* Date claim is prepared. * Delivery date to the original user * Date of failure and repair. * Hours of use on the attachment (often the same as machine hour meter). * Your internal reference or claim number. * An accurate accounting of the work done. Photographs from before and after the repair are helpful in investigating the failure and help expedite your claim. >* Your work order or other documentation to support your claim. * A listing of parts and raw materials used in the repair. (Please note that we cannot reimburse for parts not purchased from USAA.)
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY ARE LIMITED TO THE PROVISION OF MATERIAL AND LABOR, AS SPECIFIED HEREIN. USAA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.